Monday, February 13, 2012

MBN: Music's Biggest Night!

Music's Biggest Night graced my television screen last night as I watched the stars decked in absolutely amazing frocks cascading to and fro. As always there were MAJOR misses but those could never over-power the amount of amazingness of the red carpet. The Grammy's proceeded for me the way they normally do-with me having dancing jam sessions to my faveee performances and screaming to the top of my lungs when the person I was voting for won an award. Of course like I predicted the breathtaking Adele brought home the award in everything she was nominated for & I am so happy for her. I spend ample time digging into her songs and finding the passion in each word & her voice is out-of-this-world. Eeeeeek! Okay please bare with me as I show my faves from this wonderful night because it was plenty in number and deciding between them was so difficult so I opted against it.
Katy Perry in Elie Saab Haute Couture- I love that she color-coded her hair with this beautiful, trail-y frock! It's not her usual over-the-top costumy outfit. It's completely her yet elegant at the same time!


Adele in Custom Giorgo Armani- This black sparkly, elegant dress was perf for the star who dominated Music's Biggest Night! She is a beautiful, delight to look at!
Jessie J in Macdonald- The disco ball feel of this dress makes me feel like I've been warped back to the 80's to some high fashion chic party.  
Corinne Bailey Rae in Christian Siriano- The shape and ruffles in this dress brings a quirky feel to an elegant, subtle color with the platforms, bold lips, & side-swept hair. PERFECTION!
Rihanna in Custom Armani- The amount of appeal this dress calls for is perfection for Rihanna. She manages to look extremely elegant despite being backless, having a plunging neckline, and having this thigh-high slit.  
Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad- Taylor is known for her love of all things sparkles- a fact she never leaves out even on the red carpet & I LOVE IT!

Carrie Underwood in Gomez- Gracia- This dress screams "Hello, I'm here!"  Although conservative- looking it doesn't fail in showing skin with a cut-out back with the soft, romantic up-do. Defiantly a statement look!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog, follow each other?

    -xoxo
    www.pieldelcosmos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete