Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Marni x H&M

In November, news of this collab garnished the ears of the fashion savvy but I was unsure of what to expect. I know I love H&M but they've been doing loads of collabs lately, I guess it was a matter of which ones stood out to me (which has been all of them so far- GOSHHH, I'm just loving these H&M collabs)! So this wonderful new collab's lookbook has recently been revealed and all I can say is NEUTRAL PRINTS! I'm kind of feeling the modern tribal prints that the Marni and H&M has graced us with and I don't think I'll be alone once you see some of these clothes! Indulge with me in these wonderful pieces created due to the creative minds behind the collaboration of the lovely Italian-based Marni and H&M, which shall be available March 8th online & in stores! 




No comments:

Post a Comment