Saturday, March 31, 2012

Simplicity, Classy, Chic

Ek, I've been so M.I.A! It's kinda gross. I've been weirdly busy, soon I shall be re-vamping OMS! So there's no need to fear, sit tight and buckle up!!!
BUT... I come bearing love! Details into who I've been fawning over in the last few minutes of placing my eyes on this outfit & just in general. At the age of 15, this girl's been KICK-ing it on the big screen, on the red carpet, and at every other performance. ChloĆ« Grace Moretz is incredible & her style is impeccable, chic, young, and fun!
March 27th, Moretz was spotted rocking this edgy, chic, and completely simple outfit!

Rights to: JustJared ( http://www.justjaredjr.com/photo-gallery/466108/chloe-moretz-jfk-carrie-reaction-06/ )

Seriously gonna do a whole Style Icon section on this girl. So simple, yet so amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment