Monday, March 19, 2012

Shoe Maniac in Seventeen!

So the always lovely to read Seventeen Mag hits it on the nose with the fab shoe blowout section that they graced their readers with in the April 2012 issue. 
Say I'm not the only child that's been sporting Seventeen Mag since I was like 11-years old. Years have passed & yupp I've finally reached the year that magazine adores the most. But I didn't want to bore you with my history concerning Seventeen. Actually I wanted to enlighten you with shoes, shoes, and more shoes. Seventeen targets all the basics with their five-paged love affair of the ah-mazinggggg, wonderful shoes that we should reward ourselves & buy but more importantly reward our feet & wear. Tell me which shoe section do you love the most & are ready to sport like a superstar this spring: boho, girly, bold, or edgy?



Please, please, please tell my you adore the rainbow Jeffrey Campbell flatforms as much as I do... Might just be the first pairs of shoes I purchase on my spring shopping soiree. 

P.S- I spy, I spy with my fashion-lovin' eyes a certain spiked up, mint colored flats by none only but our dearest Jeffrey Campbell. Hmm... Now doesn't that seem oddly familiar. Haha, indeed I did blog about my love for them. Fashion confirmation, much? Check out my All Spiked Up post: http://ohmyshavana.blogspot.com/2012/03/all-spiked-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment