Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Shock of Shavana-ness

Welcome to my blog. Wow, that is so weird to say; nonetheless type. So let me introduce myself... My name is Shavana but I am often just called by my nickname Shevy. I am quite dramatic in all my explorations. My style is quite eccentric. My personality is without a doubt theatrical. And if I decide within myself to do something I put my whole heart into it... Whether it be dancing, singing, acting, writing, and now officially blogging. Of course I didn't wake up one day and say 'Hey, I should be a blogger!' It was a loonnnngggg thought process for me. After a talk with my mommy and my closest friends I decided that this would be a splendid experience indeed for me. And I am completely excited for this. I feel as if I have turned over a new leaf and I spend enough time looking up & chatting up everything fashion, beauty, and performance with whomever whenever. So I finally came to the conclusion that I outta just take a plunge and blog about all these things that I love dearly.

This shall be splendid. Eeeek, I can barely hold in my anticipation any longer... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment