Tuesday, July 15, 2014

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?

Okay, I know I know. I have been gone for basically like 2 years. Which is weird! Who takes such a long break from blogging and doing what they love? Well I did. But no worries because I'm back and ready to hit harder than EVER before. So many exciting new things are occurring. I'm revamping my blog and I have now begun my own YouTube channel. I also plan to revamp my social media sites and become more active on all forms of social media so I am more accessible to all. I really want to reach new levels for OhMyShavana.

So I guess we can start with my YouTube channel. I now have two videos up so if you have time please do check out those videos. I had so much fun recording them and I hope you enjoy. Please like the videos if you enjoy them, subscribe, and comment what else you would be interested in seeing on my channel. I want to be as open and interactive as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIEeMUoY3A0

I'm really excited to be back.

SO STAY TUNED FOR ALL THE AWESOMENESS AND REVAMPING THAT IS COMING VERY VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment