Sunday, December 16, 2012

ALMOST reunited.

OhMyShavana, 
I'm getting it done so I can be reunited with you. Only a few more college applications left to be sent off, then auditions, then I will be 100% yours again. I promise... Promise... PROMISE! Please do not scorn me, this college process in a non-ending cycle of always being on top of your game and each second is more valuable than the one before. I know, I know... I may sound a tad dramatic but hey, I love acting.

Anywho, I am quite shocked that I found this time to actually sit down and type out a legit post. I indeed have A LOT of catching up to do. Where do I even begin? OKAY, for one ya'll should follow me on Instagram. I promise I'm a tad more frequent on there than I am on here (unfortunately, not that I hate Instagram... I just miss le blogge.) So yes, yes, yes follow me @supernovashevy. Along with that I must add that I created a Keek (a moment of weakness.) So you can follow me on Keek also @supernovashevy.

So as to not bore you with logistics, shall we explore my Instagram pictures a bit?
Yes, lets. Just a sneak peek into what is OhMyShavana!

Hoodie: Nike
Vest: Michael Kors
Headband: Forever 21

Blouse and boots: H&M

Blouse: I've had it for so long that I don't recall, but I shall continue to think...
Jeans: Were given to me as a "gift" so I don't quite know. 

Shoes: Necessary Clothing

Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: H&M


Ahhh, it felt good to post again. Oh how I missed you so... 
Goshhh, Shavana stop being so dramatic.
Sorry, its difficult. 

Anywho, feel free to leave any questions or comments. 


1 comment:

  1. I desire for you the best of achievements as being a professional in this topic.
    famous celebrities

    ReplyDelete