Sunday, October 21, 2012

InstaWeek Recap

This past week was spirit week & to me spirit week is basically just a week of playing dress up or such. Which I love! I love love spirit week. I actually look forward to it. So dressing up was just bliss. The first day was just 'color wars' & the senior color of the day was blue, which was just like getting ready on any normal day cause I own sooo much blue clothing. The next day was twin or triplet day & you didn't exactly have to match you could've been a group of people or whatever. So my friends and I tried our best to dress like Rihanna, Rita Ora, and Beyonce. In which I tried my bestest to dress kinda like Rita Ora. It was defiantly interesting, for the lack of better words.






For more updates follow me on instagram @ohmyshevy & twitter @ohmyshevy

2 comments: